Increase our impact
- Eradicate polio and leverage legacy
- Focus our programs and offerings
- Improve our ability to achieve measure impact
Expand our reach
- Grow and diversify our membership and participation
- Create new channels into Rotary
- Increase Rotary's openness and appeal
- Build awareness of our impact and brand
Increase our ability to adapt
- Build a culture of research, innovation, and willingness to take risks
- Streamline governance, structure, and processes
- Review governance to foster more diverse perspectives in decision-making
Enhance participate engagement
- Support clubs to better engage their members
- Develop a participant-centered approach to deliver value
- Offer new opportunities for personal and professional connection
- Provide leadership development and skills training
Note from our president
We're going to make a bigger difference in Greensburg and Green County than we ever have! Cow Days, the Annual Rotary Auction, the New Rotary Park, scholarships, making contributions to Rotary International to help in the fight to eradicate polio, increase our number of Paul Harris Fellows, increasing our memberships and much, much more. In 2016 we were voted the "Best Club" in District 6710. In 2018, we look to be voted "Even Better Than That"!
But state and national awards mean nothing if we're not do our part to make our home a better place.
So, let's aim high and accomplish great things together!
The 4-way test
- Is it TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?